To deliver the best Service AVEROX.CO.UK needs to maintain a database of user and/or administrator.. The Customer warrants that it has the necessary consents to permit AVEROX.CO.UK to process such details in accordance with the Agreement. If the Customer is not resident in the European Union, then AVEROX.CO.UK and the Customer shall act in accordance with data protection and privacy regulations prevailing in the Customer’s location, whereby the Customer is the owner of user information which AVEROX.CO.UK processes on its behalf.
Each party will treat as confidential and not disclose to any third party, all information relating to or received from the other in connection with the Agreement or the Products. This obligation does not extend to any information which was rightfully in the possession of the party prior to the commencement of the negotiations leading to the Agreement; or which is or becomes public knowledge other than as a result of a breach of this clause. The Customer agrees that AVEROX.CO.UK may include the Customer in its list of customers. AVEROX.CO.UK will secure the Customer’s prior written approval for all other publicity and the Customer agrees that this will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
We collect Personal Information (such as registration and account information) from our customers and users of the Services for our own purposes. We also process Personal Information on behalf of our customers as their data processor, such as content generated, requested or published via the Platforms in accordance with the instructions our customers give us through the Services Our customers control how their Customer Content is collected and used by them. Accordingly, we only use Customer Content to provide the Services to our customers in accordance with the lawful instructions they give us through the Services.
AVEROX.CO.UK uses Data for the following general purposes:
- To identify you when you login to your account
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behavior in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To sell or market AVEROX.CO.UK products and services to you
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
We may share Personal Information if
1 – When you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
2- Where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
3- If we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
4- If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general
5- To a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with AVEROX.CO.UK;
6- if this information is not private, is aggregated or is otherwise non-Personal Information, such as your public user profile information and related public data (such as Tweets, likes, etc.) or the number of users who clicked on a particular link.